About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

quick peek!

albino croc
So here are some quick photos from spring break in April. We went to Kure Beach and Ft. Fisher's aquarium. Our friend Sara went with us. It was a fun day had by all! Little man wasn't sure of the water but he loved the sand and chasing the birds. The Aquarium was really awesome would recommend it and want to go again!! Just wanted to get theses up. Caleb is/was watching Jonah, now he's on my lap trying to help, turning the printer on and off.. Hope you like these more soon I hope!See you all soon as baby Trox 2 arrives!
turtles all in a row

Caleb checking out the turtles

Caleb digging in the sand favorite thing to do

My Boys looking for seashells

1 comment:

Cruz'n Along said...

love the pics! he looks like he is getting so big! hmmmm I miss you all tons!!
Love you, jb