About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Refreshed

So this past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Living Proof Simulcast with Beth Moore. Let me tell you, I was not sure I was going until the last minute, I had been talking about it but still wasn't sure. My friend Penny had invited me adn I then thought hey i really should have a girls day. So Lil girly girl and I got ready to go, while Husbandio got Boogerman ready. So Boogerman and Daddy had a great guys day at Aloha zoo and just hanging out. Abby and I realized really quickly that I was meant to be at this event. God was speaking to me directly. The church was so welcoming and helpful to a nursing mom with a baby in tow. They made sure i could still participate even wehn i had to leave the main sanctury they had the tv in the nursing room on and running with it all day as well.We learned a lot about fear and being willing to allow God to work a miracle in our lives, not to be held captive by our fear as well as talking about our freedom in Christ. So it has helped me to realign my focus on the Lord. Husbandio and I are also doing a marriage bible study which is wonderful, it has been since we left Charlotte since we have been able to do a study together. So that is a huge blessing in my life....God is drawing me closer I didn't realize how far I had drfited. While at the Beth Moore event and for those of you who know me for all of the raffles, door prizes etc that I enter i do not win but someone i come with or the person who invited me wins. Well I won a door prize I recieved a basket full of hair care and pedicure manicure products that was wothe a total of $130....um God was saying see you were to be here I had this planned down to you fixing that hair of yours Ha! Then I get on my blog to update it and the verse of the day for today that is being displayed is 2 Corith. 3:17 "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." Ummm talk about God moving in my life at the moment... please pray that he will continue to draw me closer to him and that I will abide in him. Just a quick hi.  Love and miss you all.

1 comment:

Cruz'n Along said...

it's nice to know you are taking some time for yourself! love you!