About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Monday, December 28, 2009

So we went into the Doc's today. Our little sweet pea is growing rather well. He/She was a moving and a grooving like crazy while getting it's picture taken. I am having to meet all of the Doc's in this practice the man today was all business, in and out in a matter of minutes. But it was good he answered our questions before he left. So far so good. We are super excited. The morning sickness has kicked in a little more this week, hopefully that is almost done...fingers crossed.
Here are some pictures of Virginia as we sat and waited to go thru all of the stops as we came home, the mountains with snow is very beautiful.
So as you can see our road was a little bumper to bumper for awhile. We did not go thru Virginia as we headed home we went the normal way via Tennessee and Kentucky. Our trip to Iowa 5o hours 2 nights onthe interstate the trip back was 24 hours and one night on the interstate. Well just wanted to give you a quick update, we are off to Myrtle Beach on Wed. for a youth conference until sat. then back home to get ready for the school week to start up....so i'll type at you later xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like we are gonna have another Teagan
He He He He!!

sea salt MOSAIC said...

so, squeak tells me today that she gets the whole nausea thing, but tells me to "chew it back". nast. she is way out of line and just plain gross. but. . . give her six weeks and she won't be feeling quite so unsympathetic anymore! besides she wouldn't dare tell me to "chew it back" if she saw what was coming! flashbacks of your horror in the bathroom story! gross. she's just plain gross.

Cruz'n Along said...

oh, come on, I do feel bad for you two SickOs :-)
you make me sound heartless.... I'm not
I promise, I'm funny!! There is a difference....
If I could be there to hold your hair back, I would be in a minute!! Just being able to listen to Jennifer gag....It's the BEST!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!
(Poor Moo, She just had to go SO BAD!!)