About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Banana tree for me?

July is almost here, almost time for the celebration of our freedom! Time to thank those who have served and are serving to continue to give us the freedom we have. Also time to celebrate another birthday...wahaaa mine the big 35! I was remembering being in middle school and decorating the bus one august for my dad's 40th birthday, and thinking about it my child is going to be 5 and not really have any clue what my 40th birthday is....hmmmm maybe that is a good thing. We will probably do a cookout over the 4th with some friends. Getting ready for family to come and visit, so the cleaning and rearranging to make sure things are set up and ready to go for when family is here. Can't wait to see everyone. Hoping the sweet pea arrives soon so everyone can meet him/her! Our little Cabbi (combo of Caleb and Abigail)  So I loved the fresh fruit post, my biggest craving has been bananas ugh! Husbandio says maybe we aren't having a baby maybe it is a monkey.....hardy har har. Cantaloupe, strawberries, bananas, raspberries, bomb-pop-popsicles these are a few of my favorite things. Or rather the babies favorite things I could leave the bananas ugh anytime i smell one, see one, think of one, i have to have one and  i do not like them. So it looks like I am going to be part time PE again this year, so that should be good, I just need prayer for patience and to just be content that I am teaching once again and not putting in 40 hours in a pool a week. Now I can enjoy swimming again.
Well hope this finds everyone well, Cabbi says hello moving and a grooving the whole time I have been typing! XOXO

3 comments:

Cruz'n Along said...

Careful Cabbi just might stick either way!! you started with banannas and my brain went Cabbi-Cabbage...ugh
love, love
jb

Cruz'n Along said...

it's a good thing you can spell bananas ;-)

sea salt MOSAIC said...

she's totally Abigail! For all the boys I've wanted gunk to eat with a hint of fruit, with Bana it was all fruit - except for that blasted cup of joe!

didn't buy the vehicle, it was sold already when we called about it. . . but, still on the hunt! will let you know