About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Red,White, & Blue seemed the right thing to do!

Hope you like the new look it just seemed right since we now have 2 summer birthdays in July for our little family! Hope you like it and that it is a little easier to read! We are excited to have a little boy who is growing up too quickly. The Lord has been so good to us. I pray for my sons salvation as well as raising him to be a God fearing young man. I just wished we lived closer to family, we miss you wish you were here to see how fast he is growing up. I can't believe that this is another thing my dad was right about it goes quickly!

3 comments:

mary said...

I do like your "new" look. It is so-you! You are a star and strip forever kind of girl. Your little one is growing up SO fast. It looks to me you and her daddy are very proud of him. Grandparents showed me pictures of him from when they were there. Pride plus....

Anonymous said...

It is you!! Really enjoyed the pics from his uncle and aunt while they were there and can't wait to see you guys!! He has really changed:)

sea salt MOSAIC said...

you're giving me a headache! every time you post something you change your layout/background! I can hardly keep up. regardless of the headache - i l.o.v.e. the r/w/b - reminds me so much of you - makes me feel like you're not on the other side of the country!