About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sooooo...Here we go again!


Sooo.... I would say that this is about where we left off at the arrival of the second one....we are so far past that now at this point. My dear friends and family I will try to be better about getting my info and pictures up here for you. 
There have been many changes in our lives the past few years, joy in that the fact that our families have been adding adorable little ones as well as the loss of loved ones all too soon.
So again God has been good to us in the opportunity to see family and friends for the Holidays. The kids did well in their travels as well as the Hubby and I.
So just wanted to say Happy 2016 to everyone and we shall see how it goes. Sending our Love XOXO

No comments: