About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Ahhh a dogs life for me...

Hmmm off to try something new.....Photos to come. The dogs are loving life and a wonderful backyard to run in. Chateau has enlisted Lil Molly into his ranks as a sniffer. As soon as they are out the door it is off to do a perimeter check to make sure no enemies (i.e. squirrels) have gotten through. We have 5 Pecan trees in the backyard and the squirrels are not willing to give up yet, they are being defiant and cunningly crafty at their attempts to by pass the 2 sniffers. Banyan has found another clean freak (licker) in Moo. These two are like peas in a pod, Banyan is much braver however, Moo is still the skittish one. They are all enjoying their new home. It amazes me how each pup has chosen a "Big Dog" to follow and just makes me sad to think that it is going to be hard on them when it is time for the "Big Dogs" to return home to their loved ones. We will miss them too...Banyan has a new favorite toy it is called "Arby" yes it is a big pink pig!!! She loves to fetch it up none of the other dogs have attempted to go near "Arby" yet...we will see who the brave one is...my money is on Molly!
Other then that the Husband and I are slowly settling in getting use to one another's schedule and life together again. I have been sick and he like i thought we were done with the cesspool of disease...ha the love and compassion he has for a hypochondriac...hope JN gets her Cheesecake for the celebration of the BD!

2 comments:

sea salt MOSAIC said...

Yeah! Now I can keep up with you better! I still need to email you. . . I know. Soon. I LOVE you and miss you. Give the pig a throw for me and let the dogs know we love them and miss them! We're down to under a year to go!

dadtheo said...

we know about the kids already hee hee hee guess who