About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our house changing event



So here are some fun photo's as promised of our past year we have had some wonderful changes....the Lord has blessed us greatly Here is a Picture of the kitchen from our home we bought in Jan. It was full of wonderfull memories as well as full of family to visit throughout the years coming up on the last half of our second year in it the house has slowly been emptied. The dogs however still have their favorite couch and they love it bunches and they were so glad the day it got moved into the new house in Fayetteville! They also love the back yard and love to run through out the backyard.. as you can tell...... Well we are getting ready for another great time with family as we are off to a wedding...so we will have a long car ride with the pooches....hugs

2 comments:

dadtheo said...

It is good to see the kids playing in the yard. They are getting big

sea salt MOSAIC said...

I LOVE the pictures! (and I know the boys will in a few short hours as well!) My favorite is the one of NiNi with her odd looking pig on even odder looking linoleum! Although, I actually like the floor - but I would wouldn't I!?!