About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

See the cheeks are getting a little more full. He likes to sleep, takes after his Daddy. His hair is getting darker but the eyebrows are still blonde looking and eyelashes are forever long! He is so handsome if I do say so.
Well i just wanted to at least get one picture up so the sisters are not out doing me with pictures and videos of all their kiddos! Ha love love.

4 comments:

Cruz'n Along said...

oh, my, jennifer...i will say it again and again...he is SOOOOO adorable!! I wish I could just hold him and squeeze him....he is so cute!! uhhhh

Anonymous said...

He is just looking tooooo cuuuute! You can tell he is filling out with mama's help:-)!! He has changed so much! Love and miss you! G/G T

sea salt MOSAIC said...

ugh! LOVE him to pieces already! He is simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

Is this boy going to be a red head? He is one beautiful child. Mary