About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am back .....for a moment.....i hope

It is hard to believe that this is where I was a month ago and this is how our little man looked. So tiny. He has grown so much and changed. He is now almost 10 lbs!! Holy Cow! Note the Chevy car pillow car case on my pillow behind me? We try to influence them young to be ready to spend time with Gpa T and working on cars! Ha one can hope. Here is a picture from last night. He is officially a month old!  He's a little heavier, longer, chubbier and most of all he is more handsome-er! He takes after his father so much. We have been so blessed he is letting me get 4-5 hours sleep straight during the night he is not an overly fussy baby only for a diaper change, or food or just over tired. He has been such a blessing already to us the Lord has been more then generous to us. We are all ready praying that the Lord will grow him and use him in a mighty way. I know that he has a lot of people praying for him as well as us as parents raising him.
So being a Mom so far has been great, and my little man just woke so it is off to feed him!!Hope to be back soon again!xoxoxo

1 comment:

Cruz'n Along said...

if he keeps up the weight gaining he just might catch up to micah :-)
congrats and keep up the good work!! jb