About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh me oh my...

So things are going good here Caleb has gotten on schedule and off schedule. Sleep has come and gone. Our Grandmomma and Grandpoppa TN were here for the weekend to meet the new grandson. So it was a good weekend , we had fun spending time with them. So we are trying to get things ready preparing baby and mommy for the return to work. It will be a couple days of transition which I am not looking forward to, but it will all work out. So Caleb is starting to do some tracking of things with his eyes as well as following Mom or Dads voice. Well speaking of Dad he needs his computer...so ta ta for now love and hugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colossians I:27
27To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

I pray, as you go back to work, that the grace you have will show through in your work to the the ones you teach Jenn. I know it will be hard to leave a little one in someone elses hands-seperation is hard.

Organization is a must! Uck-I never have been one and after all these years I more then likely never will be one. But I do keep trying! Thank goodness for crock pots and George and grills and even though I don't have one a husband that cooks. My likes to run out and get prepared food! ;-)

Would love to see more pictures of that little Caleb. Prayers, hugs, love, and more prayers.... Mary