About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello again.

Well, well, I am so glad we have started these blogs to stay in touch, however I wonder if someday our children will read back over these and just wonder why? Our household is down to three dogs now that Chateau and Banyan have gone back home....and from what I have heard they are loving their new home. Our three Molly, Moo and Rebel are adjusting. Doing much better then I thought they would. They enjoy having the chair to curl up in since Chateau has now vacated it. Moo misses having Banyan to curl up with but other then that they are doing great.
Caleb is getting big. He is a little over 12 pounds. He is a good humored baby. He loves to laugh and smile. He likes to play games with his Daddy. He is napping right now. Daddy is off on a trip to spend the night in a cave. Wahoo, thought better of us going along with him as fun as it would have been we decided to stay at home in our snuggly warm beds while Daddy is off on his adventure.Caleb's favorite favorite place is his changing table no matter what his mood if we put him on the changing table he is all smiles and cooing.(Even if we are not changing his diaper) He is also training Mommy to change him faster he loves sprinkling on me. He most recently got me at church before service. Ha!
Well we are off to a pig picking if he wakes up I am going to finish getting my potluck dish together. xoxo

1 comment:

Cruz'n Along said...

i think mom said there were 2 blankets.....everything is not yours jennifer!!! (he he he)