About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mister Mister

Well Mister, Mister and I are sitting here while Daddy is at band practice getting ready for worship service tomorrow. So Caleb and I are hanging out watching the movie Oceans and it just makes you realize even more what an amazing thing God has done with creation. He took the time to create my son hidden in my womb and yet look at all of the amazing animals he has created big, small, humongous and tiney tiny creatures He has created. Last night we were at our Churches Fall Festival. It was a good time a little cool. Caleb got to hang out with the girls from youth group so he was a happy. We got home he ate and went to bed he slept through the night. Mom woke up at 3 wondering what was happening...so i went and checked on him and he was as snug as a bug in a rug! So peaceful too. Well, I was hoping to post a few pic but am having issues. But I hope to get them up later today.... Caleb is 3 Months today! I want to show off how big he is getting....need to see Nello Amazing soon to as well as the bro's and sissy's.

2 comments:

Cruz'n Along said...

eagerly waiting the promised pics :-)

Cruz'n Along said...

still waiting :-)
oh, don't bother...i wil just see him in person!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH