About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back to the Computer!

HA so the blogging from the phone was a bit of an adventure and a challenge...lots of mis-spelled words! So we have some praise worthy news....Our pup Molly has some parasite that has been causing some issues in her lungs and with the white blood cells. The vet we were referred to filled her with Steroids did lots of tests to tell us it is an easier fix then thought. (It was not the neumoblasto icky stuff) So she came home today after 2 days at Vet camp. Husbandio said she was super excited to see him! I can't wait to get home and love on her!
More Drama.....

More craziness on our part, (um Dad if you are reading this forgive me :-) it's that soft heart thing we were talking about the other day.) On my way to church Sunday morning, I was turning on to a road and I noticed a very scrawny puppy digging in a garbage heap. I stopped and watched for a moment, you could (and still can) see all of his little bones. I got out of my car and went over to him. I scared him,he turned to run, i said hey buddy and he came right over wiggling his stumpy little tail....and yes i did, i did the unthinkable I put him in my car and took him to breakfast at Micky D's (sausage bisquit, he's a southern boy). All i could think is my Husband is going to flip! From breakfast we went to church, and I thought Husband was going to say "take him to the pound," instead he said take him home. So home we went. (then back to church). We are looking for a home for him. We are also plumping him up and getting him a little healthier, however all the dogs love him and we are slowly getting attached...he is smarty mcfarty and we think he is a full breed Boxer...so we shall see....Dad you want a cute puppy? We are calling him Rebel, the first night with us, he rammed the pantry door until it opened and I heard a swoosh at 2:30 in the morning he had knocked over the garbage and was having a late night snack, all you could see was his stubby little tail wagging as he chowed down inside the garbage can. He was so sad when we disciplined him and put a chair in front of the pantry he knew the feasting was over....(i know i know we are crazy and we have another mouth to feed...but plus side he likes trash....husband said we should call him Oscar....as in the grouch who lived in a garbage can) I'll post a picture of the runt soon.
That has been our week thus far, little sleep due to howling and late night garbage binges! What a week!

1 comment:

sea salt MOSAIC said...

you make it seem like a wise idea. . . you know, having FIVE dogs! out.of.your.mind.

. . . but he'd be hunkered down under the covers here, too. we're all just a bunch of suckers aren't we. sigh.