About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

In the new realm of hand held computer

Ha maybe I have found a way to post after all!! So i am trying to post from home for the first time so please be
patient with me. Molly is still not doing well our second opinion on her is tommorrow
so we should know soon what is going on with her. We have been busy with cleaning and still organizing our
house today. So I have mastered blogging from an I phone (maybe). I am still trying to figure out the camera aspect
on this thing. It has been fun though. I have survived my first 6 weeks of school it is good to be back to it,only
now I will be going back to school too this winter semester wahoo! Hope you enjoy my post from the phone xoxo big sis

1 comment:

sea salt MOSAIC said...

man, you're all high tech! I haven't even a clue what an iphone is! just got the ipod nailed down. oh well. glad to hear school is going well and that you're still settling in - 2.5 years here and we've still got boxes we've never unpacked! oh well. praying for you guys and sweet molly. . . I cannot imagine your heartaches right now. Let us know if we can do anything.