About Me

My photo
A northern woman in love with a southern gentleman, who followed the direction of the Lord in our lives.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time to Celebrate

Mmmm for those of you who may not know...this is the month of my Mother! wahoo!!! We are blessed to have this awesome lady as a mom who has put up with tons of grief from all of us girls at one time or another. I think one of my favorite memories was calling home from college when I had a horrible nasty flu at 4 in the morning and me saying Mom i don't feel good, her prompt reply, oh honey I am on my way....no no it was not that it was a slurred "who is this?" Mom it's me... Oh honey I'll talk to you later. I was devastated... Sure enough she did call me back later to check in on me. This memory still makes me laugh, but really she has been a very supportive, sacrificing, and most of all Loving Mother. I couldn't have asked for one better! So here is to Mom!! Happy Birthday!
Also we are still trying to sell our home in Charlotte. We had an offer but have heard nothing since our counter offer. We have had more people coming through the house this past week. So please keep us in your prayers! As well as JB she has found out her little bundle of joy should be blanketed in blue, time will tell....he he. Her and her hubby are in process of moving and the Parents are helping with the interior decorating!! Fun fun, Dad loves to paint mainly cars but still it keeps him on his toes!!
Happy November! It is almost time to celebrate all we are so grateful for.

3 comments:

Cruz'n Along said...

Ah, Jennifer, you and julie were the only trouble
in the family....not perfect me :-)

sea salt MOSAIC said...

HA!

nice try squeak!

ahem, I do remember a wee one slapping HERSELF in the face to get her "elders" in trouble. . . and it worked!

no trouble - my foot!

Cruz'n Along said...

mom says thank you for the kind birthday greetings and hope you are healthy today...I really don't even remember the 4am call!